The Crane offers you elegant, upscale, downtown living, in one of Halifax’s most desirable districts. Our one or two bedroom suites offer the most refined designer touches to meet your every expectation. From the lighting to the hard surfaces, you will find the space inviting for you to add your own personal flair. From the open concept kitchen- living room, to the spacious light filled living areas. The space allows you to move freely and curate and design your space according to your needs. Whether it be a unique home office space to telecommunicate during the day, or to transform into your own cozy, modern oasis at night, to the best dinner party space to host your incredible evening!
One of the highlights of the space is its premium location. With views of the historic Halifax Public Gardens to views of the majestic Halifax Harbour, you can perch high atop the city skyline and soak in the atmosphere from the Crane’s many incredible vantage points. Imagine watching the sunset from your new high-end kitchen with quartz countertops. Sit atop the city skyline in Halifax’s vibrant downtown on the rooftop deck and feel the energy of the city below. With restaurants, shopping, and nightlife at your doorstep you are moments away from any adventure, while still being able to return to your quiet oasis in minutes. Security and peace of mind is provided by our 24-hour security monitoring. The Crane is the epitome of convenience being just moments away from Universities, hospitals, and major government offices. You can choose to walk or cycle to work and avoid rush hour traffic as The Crane is the quintessential downtown location. You will be proud to call The Crane your new home!
Elegant Features Include:
• Designer grade finishes
• Open concept design
• Balcony in all units, wrap around balcony in many units, terraces in some
• 6 high end GE appliances in all units, including fridges with ice makers and convection ovens.
• Incredible views from every unit
• Units ranging from 500 sq. ft. to 1600 sq. ft.
• Beautiful natural light-filled spaces
• Bulldog heat pumps that provide heating, air conditioning and fresh air make up
• Beautiful Quartz countertops
• High speed elevator will have you to your destination in seconds
• Most units have oversized windows which allow an abundance of natural light into the units
• Window coverings provided on all windows and patio doors
• Incredible views of Victoria Park, The Public Gardens, Halifax Harbour and Spring Garden Road.
• 9 ft. exposed concrete ceilings in all living rooms
• Heated underground parking is available for a monthly fee
• Heated underground bike storage is available
• 8″ Concrete sheer walls between units provides superior soundproofing and ultra-quiet living
• All corridors have porcelain ceramic tiles throughout. No carpets
• 50+ security cameras monitoring and digitally recording the property 24/7 365 days of the year
• Central air conditioning for all common area corridors and lobby
• The building is wired for high speed fibreop internet, telephone and television
• Smoke free building (including balconies)
• Onsite professional management
Call today to book your private viewing!
Units available starting MAY 1 st./ JUNE 1ST/ JULY 1ST/ AUGUST 1 ST/ SEPTEMBER 1 ST
Two bedrooms range between $2595- $ 2845/ month
Rent includes: Heat, water/hot water, 6 appliances that include… fridge ( water/ ice maker ), stove, dishwasher, over the range microwave, washer and dryer in unit.
** PICTURES ARE OF TYPICAL UNITS **
Application can be filled out directly on this website. To book a viewing, please contact Seymour at (902) 830-3770